• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hunting in West Cork?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

gingebailey

Aug 2, 2011
Hi, just wondering if anyone is based in West Cork? i have just started spearing recently and looking for a buddy and some pointers to help me on my way. Based in Clonakilty and have seen plenty fish when snorkeling before i got my speargun but seems the word has got around the fish community and they have all disappeared. Buggers!!:confused:

Reactions: bombadil
hello everybody,

I'm a french experiencend spearfisher and I will be from the 10 to the 21 august in Dunmore East. Last year I was in donegal and I spent my time regretting not having my equipement. So this yeat I come with all the stuff but I dont Know yet if it will be possible to bring the speargun or not...if I can't i'll be looking for lobster

So I'm looking for guys how want to go spearfishing with me in the area.
Don't hesitate to contact me by pm

There is a whatsapp group for free divers in Cork, message me on whatsapp if you want me to add you +353 89 457 4335 :)

likely some ppl there (including me) would like to get into spearfishing

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT