• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[NEW] Digital logbook experience

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jmjmpx06

Sep 6, 2023
Hello, fellow scuba enthusiasts! :)

Are you passionate about exploring the underwater world and keeping track of your dive experiences? I'm conducting a survey to gather insights from the scuba diving community on their preferences for scuba diving logbook tools. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started with diving, your input is invaluable to me.

Link: https://airtable.com/appu0nl61i6sVfSMs/shrhubv2FiDYK2WiU

Why Take My Survey?
By participating in this survey, you're helping me better understand the needs and preferences of divers when it comes to logging their dives. I want to improve the tools available to divers like you, and your feedback will play a crucial role in this.

What's in it for You?
You'll be contributing to the scuba diving community by helping make logbooks more user-friendly and efficient.

How Can You Help?
  1. Click on the survey link.
  2. Fill out the survey with your honest opinions and preferences.
  3. Share this post with your fellow diving buddies, on social media, and on other diving forums to help us reach as many divers as possible.
I genuinely value your input and thank you in advance for taking the time to participate in my survey. Together, we can make scuba diving logbooks better for everyone! (I hope)
If you have any questions or feedback about the survey, please feel free to leave a comment below or contact me directly.

Happy diving, and thank you for being part of this important endeavor! ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT