• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

11 February 2007 meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Seriously.... if you are coming from the NORTH and plan on driving through the Forest of Dean to get there - don't bother. Its got some major snow going on....

M4 london lot should be OK

S

Guys...

sorry.. but I'm gonna have to skip this one.... loaded up with cold, and my ears are all yucky and gluey... I couldn't even clear them at the bottom of the pool last night, and it's only 9 foot!!!! :head

Have fun in the chilly depths, and I'll see you at the next one !

Love n stuff

Mandy
x

Cant make Sunday

I am sorry for the late notice and hope that someone is reading this. I am unable to make Sunday as I am gradually getting more and more blocked up.

Typical as the whole of January and start of February I was the equalisation king and now my ears are a noisy mess.

Appologies

David Morgan

Despite the weather turning nice and sunny had a lovely dive, Big Hand to Simon for his new PB..

Hope you guys have a lovely spring diving season.

Reactions: blue fins
Note to self: When diving in water of about 7 degrees - remember to bring gloves!!!

Chuffed with my new PB, specially considering the conditions. Good to see everyone. Roll on the next one...

Thanks everyone - and respect!
The cold on the way down did 'grip' at you a bit... owch, but was a fun day and the sun shone.
The new booms are wicked too.:) Gloves and 7mm sox are the answer!
xx

you guys impress me...

SUPER HEROES - Liv, Tim, Lammy and Simon (even if they did spend £45 on sox!)
WUSSES (sticky ears my a****!!) - Mandy, Dave the Softest, Franck, Marcuuuus
SEMI WUSSES - Sam and Mr Crocs - we were dry but at least we were there!!

yup it was chilly but it was beautiful. Dave and I have a couple of delightful weekends pencilled in ripping off all the rotten wood and replacing the floor.... let me know if you fancy joining us for some rotten plywood fun...

Sam
(Only kidding about the wusses!)

Was a good day, but I havent felt that uncomfortable for a long time.

Cold is an understatement, Face, hand, Feet(new socks) were all good, but the instant I got in the water it was an embrace of cold around my torso, brrr.......

Am just about warm now, next time will be toasty.

Ta to all

Tim

Reactions: blue fins
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT