• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

15/16 October

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi Sam, I think I will only be able to make saturday, unless anyone can offer me a lift back to London on sunday?

Cheers,

Fred

ok then, so Saturday is CRAZY and Sunday is chilled....

Saturday on the big boys rope...

Mark H
Remi
Me
Lammy
Tim
Fred

Saturday on the 25m rope
Tuomas
Ed
Hannah
Lindsay

Sunday - all on the same rope
Remi
Mark H
Me
Tuomas
Tim

Franck - if you had only been at the pool last night I had the perfect cadeau...

un nouvel. super bel performance personel en statique...........

you sure you are not free this weekend mr shrimp? we need someone to look after the mermaids.....

the shrimp said:
qu'est ce que tu m'offre comme cadeaux?
xx

Hmmmmm - que cadeaux aimez-vous Crevette? Une certaine épice chaude pour vous faire cuire dedans?

[ame="http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?t=57107"]Devil's Shrimps[/ame]

Yum yum rofl

Last edited:
Big up to The Angels - you walk on water!! Thanx to Mark D, John, Simon, Dave and Bex for your support this weekend. Top company always.
xx

Nice to see your bubbles and lights at the bottom, guys, thanks for the company in this dark and cold lake...... even if you tryed to kill me after at 10 m :D

Briliant week-end with some sun and some good dives :)
C U Soon

Thanks to all of you who came along esp the Angels as I know we kept you waiting ages....

VERY glad that I too now (officially if we go by PADI rules!) need my own TECH angel!!!

(and some solid surface cover!! thanks guys!!)

Sinking Sam
xx

...and a big thanks from me to everyone. As always, it was great fun, and I learnt some useful lessons. If you want to see a photo and a few more words about the weekend, have a peek here:

http://altsaint.blogspot.com/

Mr H.

Great time guys, so many happy faces even with beeping noises underwater, managed to drown out my ears squeaking !

See you all in December and thro' the winter.

First time ever at saltfree - an incredible place and set-up, so thank you again Sam & all the angels. Hope everyone got the dives they wanted on sunday... Definitely a new experience compared to salty diving, and a pleasure to meet everyone.

Fred

Reactions: naiad
Hb2u

Remi ... and now it's Happy Birthday to you!! Have fun today.
Sunday was our gift, a little taste of living life on the edge Angels style :D ...

Happy Birthday Remi! You should have told us, we would have brought cake!!

see you soon

Sam

Thanks thanks :)
Did not say because I forgot about it, and because I am very shy anyway :wave

Yeah, sorry about the beeping - my bad! :duh

That's what happens when I leave my kit unwashed for a couple of weeks - it decides to let me know it's not feeling appreciated. :)

Good to see everyone, see you next time...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT