• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

15 Kilo Conger

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

shaneshac

FIN TRASHER
Oct 8, 2002
Here is the 15kilo conger eel i caught this morning off the Eastern coast of Gibraltar.

It was shot inside a sunken barge and took some time to pull out of its crevice.

It totally wrecked my totemsubs 6.5mm shaft :D

Last edited:
Where indeed :p a 15 kilo (34lb) conger is not to be messed with by any means love to see the pics but I have no doubt about the catch. braver than us Shane by a long shot!

I think the pic fault caused by the board maintanence...

sorry for your shaft Shane... but nevermind its a BIG fish :D

The forum is telling me it is not a valid jpg file. Any reason for this???

Memo i will mail you the pic. See if you can upload it.

Hiya

Shaca, i also tried posting a picture yesterday. Got the same message.

Me thinks there be GREMLINS on this yer forum!!!!:D :D

regards
miles

Hey shane... there is something definatly wrong here. I tried to upload a pic of Charlies Big Bass... I resived the photo and saved it as JPG but nothign works... PAPA SMURF!!! WE NEED HELP!

we need some technical help in here :( I've tried every trick I know but couldnt attach the pic... also the img code in this post is off so no way to show it..

Last edited:
In the meantime here is a smaller version

bnxfnxcvngjnfn.jpg

Hiya

Now i KNOW Shaca is MAD!!!! Those things BITE!!!! EXTREME SPEARING at its BEST!!!!:D :D :D :D

Nice one!!;) ;)

Regards
miles

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT