• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2004 Dates

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ANYONE WHO LIKES DIVING IN COLD BRITISH QUARRIES!

That Deeper Blue calendar that you just bought from Stephan.... that boring black diary that your tight arsed brother got free from work, wrapped up and presented to you as a special gift.....

take a big red pen.... and turn to the page that says 22 May and 23 May 2004 at the top...

write on them

VERY VERY BUSY - NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANYTHING

and if you really like the deep, green stuff.... you might want to do the same for the weekend before and the Thursday and Friday of that week.....

I'm not saying anything... just keep those dates clear

Happy New Year

Sam x

NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANYTHING....

..... but if I write that, I won't be available for your thing, either. Shouldn't I write NOT AVAILBABLE FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT WHATEVER SAM IS PLANNING BUT HOLDING BACK AS SOME KIND OF SURPRISE AT THE LAST MINUTE ?

I don't know - that won't even fit in the little calendar squares in the boring black diary my tight-arsed brother.....

OK OK OK

get the red pen out and add to
NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANYTHING
the single word
EXCEPT
and some time in January, we will tell you what to write after that.......

my brother's just told me he's keeping the diary himself this year....

OH and if you are one of those posh, YUPPIE people then TAP it into your PALMTOP or whatever they are called....

me? I scratched it on my slate with a bit of old chalk..

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT