• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2james 3rd annual keys kraze

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
speaking of service...

more oft heard phrases...

this from Mike-

Hey Sven! Can Aquiles and I please lug your gear in return for taking a picture of us with your fish??

the bags is packed ladies!!

sven

Reactions: BatRay
I just shot these in Islamorada. Have fun guys.

Attachments

• im000241.jpg
    im000241.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 378
Originally posted by Stephan Whelan
Only a few days to go guys! You getting excited yet?

Do bears wipe their @sses with rabbits? :t

eagerly,
Anderson

Originally posted by andrsn
Do bears wipe their @sses with rabbits? :t
I dunno - we don't get many bears here in the UK. :D

Plenty of rabbits though :hmm

There's gonna be some arses whipped and it ain't gonna be with a rabbit, or a rabitech for that matter. ;)

sven

Sven,

Why do you have to bring up the wabbitech.... You know that makes me lash out in retalitaion. The wabbitech will be wippin woody a$$ in about four days. 4 more days gentlemen and the competiton of the year will commense. :p

Aquiles

Sorry that I don't have the time to sit there with a dictionary a thesaurus and spell checker there all mighty spelling bee Sven. I have an excuse, I'm only in medical school. :) We can't write, spell or even think after mid terms.

I can't wait to kick you in that multi-million dollar ankle.:p

later

Aquiles (The migrant misspeller)

:king

Hey, do you guys even need me to bring down the Cup? :confused: It's just going to end up back in my office, anyways. :t

El vis! :king

keep the kup A...you can use it to shovel snow when you get home!:duh

Hey bring the cup, I will need it to hold the prize money:D

It looks like the wind is going to die down for KK 03' Look it up on www.windguru.com and look up Islamorada for the forcast.

Aquiles
:cool:

Last edited:
underway

Rumor has it that Andrsn is already on his way to 'KRAZE". A photographer caught hm on the way to the airport.
Aloha
Bill

Reactions: andrsn and rigdvr
I'm rollin'!!

I was going to go off on the kid Bill, but scrolled down and damn, that's just too funny!! rofl

sven

Ok Billiam, you win the prize

That has got to be the funniest post that i have ever seen. :D

Aq

I sure hope that wind guru forecast is accurate and not the one that NOAA is putting out!:cool:

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT