• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2nd Dutch Free Dive-INN

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Jorg

Sharkbait
Nov 15, 2001
As many of you know we’re planning to organize another and bigger international competition in the Netherlands. Last year we had around 50 competitors and this year we want to make the maximum amount of competitors a little bit higher. Last year we had a pretty long and tight schedule and we are wondering if we can change this. We’ve have now the possibility to have a 25 meter pool on Saturday evening for static and on Sunday an Olympic 50 meter pool for dynamic. Because a lot of competitors have to stay for one night in a hotel we thought it maybe was a good idea to split static and dynamic in 2 days. What do you think of this idea?

The dates we’re talking about are:
13 december: Static – 19:00-23:00
14 december: Dynamic – 13:00-18:00
The Competition will be in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.

Otherwise we have to plan everything on Sunday between 12:00 and 20:00 and that will again be a very tight schedule. We’re here to make a good competition for all freedivers, so we want to listen to you what you want. So please let me know in this forum. End of this month the complete plan and website is ready. So watch your email! It will be a very special competition!!

Please give your comment below. Everything usefull you would like to see in a pool competition will be welcome. Hints, tips and everything.

No one?

Okay, lets make it another question. Everybody is always complaining that this and that is going wrong is competitions. What would you like to see different in a competition? Point up everything so that organizers like us can learn about mistakes and improve them.

How does an ideal pool competition look like?

hey Jorg,

thanx for asking
I was ther last year, great competition !

I'd rather see the whole thing done in 1 day.
Being from belgium I'm not staying overnite so I would have to come over twice.

greetings,

Dirk Claesen
AIDA Belgium.

Just 1 day...

Don't worry... we changed plans and made it a 1 day competition. Wait for the press release and the announcement this week!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT