• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

3rd Mediteranean Freediving World Cup

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Nice work!

Congratulations, it almost looks like a World championship with the public presentation!

It was probably better than a World championship.... The organisers knew exactly what to do and how to do it best and the safety team was amazing. The visits organised during rest days were also worth the trip. I am glad I chose Greece over Japan. The format was perfect for athletes wanting to push themselves and improve and fantastic for team building.

Hope to see you there next year :)

Hi All,

sorry for the delay but have spent the days after the World Cup moving equipment and boats from Kalamata to Athens with minimum online time before I flew to Rhodes for the skandalopetra diving (more of this to follow)

I am attaching the results of days 3-4-5 and the overall results per discipline for Men and Women.

More will follow soon

Cheers
Stavros

PS. Dave - I still had a mouthfill at 151m... just run out of line...next year I am getting a longer rope

Stavros sent me the results for day 1,2,3,4 (day 5 still missing). I have attached them.

Attachments

• Med Results.zip
    379.4 KB · Views: 210
Some results are also already in the ranking at APNEA.cz - Ranking, but only those that they added to Freedive Central, that I could import. I do not know why they do not send them to AIDA (or directly to me). Well, I use those posted by Eric.

Wow Stavros! you're a very busy man! and a deep man too!
LoL you still got a mouth-full at -150m??? - did you mail Mr Herbert? or are you planning on using another soda drink bottle, such as that other brand cola ;) LOL!

Love, Courage and euhm a longer rope! (gosh that NL diving is not the cheapest discipline!)

Kars

The last day of results is attached, sent to me by Stavros.

Attachments

• MWC Results DAY 5.pdf
    92.3 KB · Views: 366
So what about all the other untold stories? What about Sara Campbell? Wasn't she there, supposed to compete? What happened to Molchanova's no-limits attempt?

Maybe they decided to go to Okinawa at the last minute

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT