• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Question 4-6 weeks freediving, wheres best value for money?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Beaker_

Oct 1, 2022
Hey Team

I'm looking at taking an extended trip and want to make learning to freedive the main focus. Ive done some freediving and i'm a former scuba instructor so not a complete newbie.

I'd also like to have access to yoga, guided mediation and a gym.

Basically this years been tough and i want to take some time to reset my mind and body.

Where would you go thats not going to break the bank for a month or two in January/February thats got easy access tot he above.

ideally it would be friendly to English speakers as i'm rubbish with other languages but it obviously doesn't need to be an English speaking country.

Any advice or tips for best locations would be greatly appreciated

TIA

Reactions: Jesper Stechmann
Hey Team

I'm looking at taking an extended trip and want to make learning to freedive the main focus. Ive done some freediving and i'm a former scuba instructor so not a complete newbie.

Basically this years been tough and i want to take some time to reset my mind and body.

Where would you go thats not going to break the bank for a month or two in January/February thats got easy access tot he above.

ideally it would be friendly to English speakers as i'm rubbish with other languages but it obviously doesn't need to be an English speaking country.

TIA
I wish I could help out. But I'm still trying to raise funds so I can take a class. Let me know what you find out.

Thailand or Indonesia probably best bet at that time of year. Either Bali or Ko Tao would tick all the boxes you are looking for.

What about Kapstadt (South Africa)? The flight might be expensive (depending from where you fly) but accomodations are farely affordable. The freediving Community there might be also good! :)

Hey Team

TIA
Hi - Did you find a spot.
Malta is a good option - if you dont mind less than 20 degrees water (currerntly 19 degrees.) Great packages for 4 weeks in in the first three months of 2022.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT