• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

6/7 September

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Full meet - both days

I'm teaching (Unless anyone else would like to, in which case just say!)

S

Last edited:
Hi Sam, thanks for frenzel docs. I'll be up for this meet, boths days, no more than 5 bar pressure please!

J x

Hi Sam,
I'll be there both days. I really want to nail that 25m
See you all!
Kat
By the way, any free space in a car from London?

Hey Sam,
I'll be there both days - go for 35 sat and 38 sun and see what happens!

See you there!
John

Hey Sam,

Both days for me and Kerri please (I wonder if i can actually manage to keep myself attached to my lanyard this time...)

see you then
Kate

Emma and I can make this one. We'll only dive one day though - probably Saturday. I'll check with Ems on Wednesday...

Hi Sam,

Could you put Tim and I down for Sunday? 22m and 16m please.

Sue-Ling

cool... I just remembered my neighbour gave me loads of wood so I'll bring some of that!

humm I really wish I had a tent now... the last BBQ was really good indeed! Who knows, I might manage to borrow one. Can we convince Garry to cook again?

Don't worry about tents, if you can't borrow one I've a big 3 man so your welcome to some of that! I have also a spare sleeping bag and air mat so let me know..

Jay, You are the best!!! well... maybe second best after all Dave just set a new british record. I have to support the Monarch in chief dont I? I take your offer about the sleeping bag and air mat. It will make the train journey much easier if i dont have to carry these. Thanks so much!

hi folks

Dave (Mr Crocs) and I will be camping too. We also have quite a bit of spare stuff kicking around so if anyone needs anything just ask.

we'll be there about 9 on Friday night

S

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…