• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Abri is old!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

rigdvr

Not Available in Stores
May 28, 2002
Happy birthday Abri! Hope it is a good year for you...you cant have too many left!rofl

rig, I think you're computer got whacked by the y2k03 bug cause you're still on a Tuesday (7th)!

Abri, holy chit man! you've sure grinded out some decades, dude! Keep reachin for the stars, but for your birthday, do it with the back of your glass! :D :friday

Cheers,
Anderson

Well A...not all of us have "quivering mountains of karma":t

Ancient's more like it!!

Bottoms up, dude ... buy you a pint when you get here on the 24th ! .... well, OK, a couple of pints then!!

happy cake day! and 40 ain't to old - just think of it as 20 with 20 years experience.....

Willer

Shot Abri,

All the best bud

we'll unwrap, or rather scale your presents when you get here

cheers
mark

Yo Abri my man...... Happy B'Day & don't think of those white or grey hair.....:D

Happy belated b day abri. School started again and life is over till kko3. :)

Cheers

Aquiles

Another belated birthday wish.

Appreciate all you've given these boards & look forward to another year of your helpful comments :)

Thanks , guys .
You bunch of weirdo's and whacko's are the closest thing to a family I have , so I really appreciate it ...:waterwork
Sorry for the late response , but Koh Tao periodically undetakes an enforced vow of silence , only just got back online .

No grey hairs yet !!! ;)

hi

Happy B day bro im a bit fu$%^ng late just got home from camping an hour ago. Ive got a new years resoultion for you landing a doggie heavier than yourself. Have a good one.

cheers

Koh Tao takes a vow of silence? Who, what ? Thanks for the invite into the family bro. I just hope that you have an empty couch when I go visit and a boat that we can go out on! :)

Later

Aquiles

Happy Late Birthday amigo....I was in the backwoods of Bali away from a computer :)
I'm only a few months behind you for the big "Four-Oh", and never felt better, so don't let the young punks bug ya!
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Belatedly, Happy Birthday Abri:D

Don't let these guys rag on ya' too bad. You're almost a whole month younger than me.:D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT