• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Course AIDA freediving courses at flexible prices

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

waneugaine

Feb 15, 2012
GB / (French version is below)

Hi :)

Starting in febuary 2016, I offer freediving courses at flexible prices :
I mean coaching sessions and AIDA level 1,2,3 certifications.

Febuary 1st till the 15th i'll be in Panama.
Febuary 15th till march : Costa Rica.
March 15th till end of april, i don't know, ...any idea?

To a certain extent, the flexible price can represent the change we want to see in the world. It's experimenting trust in one another. It is giving free access to something we juge positive for us and others without listing to the profit making dogma, the money religion.

Neither bitter nor ashamed of the world as it is, I, however, feel responsable (like all of us) for this stupid system we are living in. And, I simply see this project as an opportunity to try something else. It is a benevolent initiative, made of unknown and limits. It is an opened project willing to be fed by questions, critics, suggestions.

In order not to make my life more complicated, if in the concerned countries, flexible pricing doesn't fit the legislation, we will exchange. And if exchange doesn't fit, I'll try to give without any expectations before moving somewhere else.

Finally and in a few words, a couple of traits of who I am.

Nomade since june 2014, I am a former public service senior manager and head of a French non profit organization certified "Youth and popular Education". I started 3 years ago, to be in charge of holiday camp with mentally disabled adults. I have boat, truck, car and bike driving licences. About freediving, I am a certified AIDA instructor, I am at 62m FIM and 6'02 STAT. I enjoy both training and sharing the knowledge I have.

Merry Christmas!

www.youplatsoin.com

...................................................................................

Salut :)

A compter de février 2016, je suis disponible pour dispenser des cours de freediving à prix flexible : Attribuer les niveaux 1-2-3 de la fédération AIDA et encadrer des sessions d'entraînement.

-Du 1er février jusqu'au 15, je serai au Panama.
-Du 15 février au 15 mars, au Costa Rica.
-Du 15 mars à début mai : je ne sais pas..., une proposition ?

Pour moi, le prix flexible, c'est dans une certaine mesure incarner le changement qu'on souhaite voir dans le monde. C'est s'essayer à la confiance dans l'autre. C'est mettre à disposition quelque chose qu'on juge positif pour soi et les autres sans trop se soucier de la culture du profit, de la religion de l'argent.

Pas particulièrement aigri ou honteux du monde tel qu'il est, je me sens toutefois un peu responsable (comme chacun d'entre nous) de ce système stupide. Avec ce projet, je choisis simplement d'essayer autre chose. C'est une initiative bienveillante, pleine d'inconnues et de limites. Elle est ouverte à toutes les questions, remarques, critiques et propositions.

NB : Pour ne pas me compliquer la vie, si dans les pays concernés le prix libre ne passe pas au niveau législation, ce sera de l’échange. Si l'échange ne passe pas au niveau législation, ce sera du don en attendant d'aller voir ailleurs.

Pour finir et en deux phrases quelques traits de ce que je suis:

Nomade depuis un an et demi, j'ai été cadre de la fonction publique et président d'une association à but non lucratif agréée Jeunesse et Éducation Populaire. Depuis deux ans, l'été, je suis responsable de séjour de vacances pour adultes déficients intellectuels. J'ai les permis moto, bateau, camion, voiture. Niveau apnée, j'en suis à -62m FIM et 6'02 en STAT et j'aime autant m’entraîner que transmettre et partager mes connaissances.

Joyeux Noël !

www.youplatsoin.com

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT