• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

AIDA Individual World Championships in Pool disciplines?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Goran Colak

May 8, 2007
Well is there any news about this? I heard something about Lignano???

Do anyone knows anything about this subject?

I think we need to open a "Ask Trux" section here on DeeperBlue :)

rofl one of the most helpful and knowledgeable DB members!

Trux, the questions are just to easy, i've got you some here to keep you busy :)

p.s. sorry for thread hijacking Goran, you can have it back tomorrow :)

Can you answer these IMPOSSIBLE questions?? GOOD LUCK!!?

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

What is Satan's last name?

Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it?

Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.

When lightning strikes the ocean why don't all the fish die?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Can you cry under water?

Why do they put holes in crackers?

How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?

Reactions: Johan Andersson
In fact I know nothing at all. All my knowledge comes from Google. As long as there is no Google in reach, I am pretty clueless. So if you enter those questions into Google, you'll find all my answers.

I have 2 more questions for Trux:

1) What medication is Apneaboy on?
2) Can I have some?

Reactions: Kars
Well, the vote is over, but no results announced yet. However, since we already shared the information about the vote on the website of AIDA Czech with our members (to get their comments and opinions), and I know some other AIDA nationals did too, and because the vote is over and cannot be influenced, I think it is no big secrete, and no policy violation if I reveal that the annual Europe Evolution Cup in Italy (Lignano S.) was the only candidate for the Indoors WC 2011. Whether they were approved or not will be certainly announced within very short time.

thanks Trux, i see it is scheduled for Oct 7th-16th. This is rather close to the depth WC - scheduled for Sept 16th - 26th in Kalamata...

Yes, it was the only possible date. No other choice. In the same time, for those travelling from other continents, it may be an advantage, because they may participate on both events with just a single journey (if they can afford staying almost a month away from their jobs).

Probably true. By the way, i hear that the Greek pool championship will be in Athens on April 10th in case anybody is interested to attend - not sure if it is official yet.

OK, so the candidature of Apnea Evolution was unanimously approved.

It looks very good. The previous Europe Evolution Cups were very well organized, and there were live TV and webTV transmissions. The pools are nice, there is a sport village with apartments for the athletes, and for most Europeans it is easily accessible. See the website of the last EEC here: http://www.europeevolutioncup.com/

The only disadvantage is the cost which will be several times higher than in 2009 in Aarhus. The start fee of 150€ in Aarhus included free hard floor accommodation and some food. In Lignano Sabbiadoro, the start fee is 240€ and no food or lodging is included. The proposed accommodation costs 48€-55€ per person and per night, hence the total participation cost will be almost 800€.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT