• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Alemanni vs DiveR fins

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Valentina K

Aug 8, 2016
Hello everyone!! I want to invest in some new amazing fins. I currently have captain nemo soft fins but i still find them really hard (im 47kg). I have heard some amazing comments on alemanni, but has anyone tried both alemanni AND diveR an can compare them? Can someone please give me a review about one or both?:) i would really appreciate it!

Hello everyone!! I want to invest in some new amazing fins. I currently have captain nemo soft fins but i still find them really hard (im 47kg). I have heard some amazing comments on alemanni, but has anyone tried both alemanni AND diveR an can compare them? Can someone please give me a review about one or both?:) i would really appreciate it!

I would really love to know too! Just about to buy fins and my choice is between these 2 brands

I would really love to know too! Just about to buy fins and my choice is between these 2 brands
I was too impatient and got the alemanni I have to say they are the most amazing fins I've tried! They are super soft but super efficient, exactly what I wanted. I've asked some guys that have tried both alemanni and diveR and they say diveR are also really good but nothing like alemanni

Reactions: Kimberley
Valentina, I would be very interested to hear more about the Alemannis. What stiffness did you get? Have you done any deep diving with them and do they give you sufficient power when you are negatively buoyant? Do they have enough power that you would feel comfortable performing deep safety with them?

Cheers!

Valentina, I would be very interested to hear more about the Alemannis. What stiffness did you get? Have you done any deep diving with them and do they give you sufficient power when you are negatively buoyant? Do they have enough power that you would feel comfortable performing deep safety with them?

Cheers!

Porky pig, I got the super soft stiffness and I've done 50m dive with them and I feel that they give me a lot of power on my ascent and descent. I used to have captain nemo (carbon) and I had lactic acid from 35m dives in the way up. With my Alemannis I don't. And on the ascent from 50 I do but not so bad.
I've done 30m rescue and it still gives me power; as I said before, even if they are soft the efficiency is amazing.
Btw: I'm 47kg ... but I've talked to William trubridge and Alejandro lemus and they both say it's the best fins they've ever tried

Wow ok that's good to hear. I was on the verge of buying them before I saw this thread. Do you know if Will/Alejandro were using a stiffer blade (I am 70kg). Thanks again!

Thanks again! Sorry to continue to pepper you with questions but do you mean he uses the "soft" grade?

There are five grades on the Alemanni site: medium, soft, super soft, super soft 02, super soft 01.

I was too impatient and got the alemanni I have to say they are the most amazing fins I've tried! They are super soft but super efficient, exactly what I wanted. I've asked some guys that have tried both alemanni and diveR and they say diveR are also really good but nothing like alemanni

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT