• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

alien mask and zoom snorkel - cheap but you must pick-up

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

harbour seal

Aug 23, 2006
RE: OMER ALIEN MASK AND ZOOM SNORKEL

hello fine folks of deeper blue,

beautiful mask/snorkel set---first one to come pick it up gets them for FREE.

map coordinates for pick up: 49°22.3010'N 123°17.5510'W

click links for map and directions:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=49%C2%B022.3010%27N+123%C2%B017.5510%27W&ie=UTF8&t=k&om=1&ll=49.371249,-123.291889&spn=0.002644,0.005794&z=18"]49°22.3010'N 123°17.5510'W - Google Maps[/ame] (see green arrow)

Scuba Shore Diving Site Page for: Whytecliff Park of Vancouver, BC, Canada

good luck everyone,
sean :)

Last edited:
Reactions: spaghetti
Hmmmm,

This mask and snorkel wouldn't be sitting at the bottom of the bay- after it got knocked off your head- would it??rofl

Jon

LOL -we have a similar setup here - its in about 50 feet of water - Omer Alien and Impulse II. We'll resume the search when the vis gets to about 70 feet a little later.

Man...I just poured my heart out to this guy in a private message!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought he was for real.....:(

As you all know...I am recently becoming Deeperblues charity case! Hey...I'm not too proud to beg! Just too stupid to click on the links!!!!! I wanted to beat people to the punch!!! Looks like I'm the one who TOOK the punch!!:blackeye

Oh well...Yup...I was a sucker...:hmm

How EMBARRASSING!

Fondueset - You could say that...All my freediving buddies are maxed out with everything in the book....I'll just never be able to afford it all...But you never know...Someday maybe...I work my butt off...But it seems I'm stuck in limbo somehow.

Don't get me wrong...I love life..And life is good...I AM rich...just not money rich...I have much more than many people do...And am VERY thankful for that. I have my health, my wife, my kids, and twins on the way. And I DO have enough to stay afloat....But just barely...My business IS growing too- however...If people would just pay me ON TIME things would go MUCH MUCH smoother. Having your own business can be very frustrating at times...But I guess it's very worth it. No ONE person is in control of my destiny. Thats the way I like it.

I'll get everything I want in due time...I just gotta keep on keepin' on. And I will.

By the way...I just LOVE your pictures...You are a great underwater photographer and videographer. Keep up the awesome work..It inspires me alot. Freediving has helped me in so many ways...I've lost weight... 40 pounds!!! I am eating & drinking VERY healthy...And have made a handful of really great friends...Freediving is not just a passtime hobbie..For me it has become a way of life...An addiction...But a good addiction...Just a little bit expensive...

I will never quit freediving and spearfishing..Its in my blood...If I had to do it with home made gear...You can bet I'd still be doing it!!! No doubt! I do have some cressi 2000's though..And a Kayak I got dirt cheap...A crappy snorkle and a so so mask...Whopperhead was REALLY cool and sold me one of his jbl spearguns for next to nothing and toosed in a sinking float line.... But hey, I appreciate it! He is so cool.

If I ever get over Michigan way I'd love to freedive the old cooling pipes. If you ever get over here near Milwaukee I'll take you to my favorite spots.

Last edited:
Man...I just poured my heart out to this guy in a private message!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought he was for real.....:(

As you all know...I am recently becoming Deeperblues charity case! Hey...I'm not too proud to beg! Just too stupid to click on the links!!!!! I wanted to beat people to the punch!!! Looks like I'm the one who TOOK the punch!!:blackeye

How EMBARRASSING!

You could have played it off like you were making a sarcastic joke... See, you gotta use your head
:ko

How EMBARRASSING!

bgill,

LOL! LOL!
the promise of free gear is something i think we all dream about.

when i saw i had two messages from you i had a good laugh. even before reading, i knew you probably sent the second message once the truth of the drowned, lonely gear dawned on you.

as a fellow gear scrounger i wish you all the best gear in your freediving future. i also wish your pregnant wife and soon to arrive twins nothing but the best of health.

cheers,
sean

Hmmmm,

This mask and snorkel wouldn't be sitting at the bottom of the bay- after it got knocked off your head- would it??rofl

Jon

jon,

indeed, it is the very gear i managed to lose during an outing at the end of the summer. it was pretty embarassing but feel free to have a laugh at me here --- Lost gear - the ultimate tale of woe.

i even thought some local guys might want a shot at some wayward gear, if they were diving in the area.

cheers,
sean

I've found my fair share of lost gear over the years- Masks, snorkels, knives, speargun, weightbelts,ect.

The best thing I ever found was a complete scuba set up! Someone had put their gear in the water to put it on and had overloaded the weight intergrated BC and the thing sunk to the bottom before they could get into the water! I found it in 90' of water a good distance off this shipwreck we always dive. I ended up finding out who it belonged to and gave it back to the guy- it was rental gear and the dive shop was going to charge him 4x's what it was actually worth to replace it!:rcard He was pretty happy and bought me dinner.

Before we had zebra mussles around here, which made the water so darn clear, it was always good to hit the akes where the begining scuba divers had done their checkout dives the weekend before- lots of gear to be found there. Nowdays the water is so clear you can just go back down and find it right away.

Jon

Hey BGILL, look in the pawn shops for gear. You will find dive knives, fins, etc. for pennies on the dollar,

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT