• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

all dried up

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Thats Sasa Bratic on the left sporting his infamous "Bosnian Python" and Mr "body rash" GR Tarr on the right. Youd be "hard" pressed to find two better hunters Island:)

Last edited:
Reactions: island_sands
StretchArmStron said:
ooooooh man freediver men have GOT to start puting on more clothes before they take pics!

What he said. I'm comfortable with my sexuality and am not homphobic, but there's just something gross about men with the bowl-o-fruit straining against speedos
:yack

Throw in the matching gumboots and I get even a little more concerned rofl
Peace,
Erik Y.

Reactions: island_sands
Yah, well, this IS a strange place. I mean not far from here a bunch of folks are really excited about colorful noseplugs from germany!

Guys wtf are you on about I saw a couple of decent fish in the pic and didnt even notice the guys waering budgie smugglers, mate get a life you blokes. Hey girls if you want to look and coment I understand that if it was a chick in a sring bikini Id be lookin past the fish too but not making a big deal about it or asking them to wear more or less clothes sh1t guys its a fisho site and when people are out in the boat or at the beach they will wear what they are comfortable in speedos, bikinis or boardies who gives a stuff .

Reactions: BatRay
Fondeuset,

Damn thats some cold looking water!! You dont actually dive in that,.....right?

I tried to swim across a pond one winter on a dare. the ice was going off the side about 5 feet so I had to get a run to make it to the clear water. :duh

I almost drowned... :duh

Water with ice is now only for drinking.(at least for me) :hmm

Rig,

I just got back from Baja. I didnt go spearfishing, but the last day I was there I was sitting on my porch and there was a pod of about 50 dolphin playing right in front of the house. They where in about 5 feet of water and they where so close I could hear them breathe.

Im gonna take some pics in the next few days. Maybe shoot something and cook it on the beach.

Stay warm everyone!

GTB

Eeey, ojala' que tenia una feliz navidad, bro! With homemade tamales, we don't need no stinking turkey. Love it! El Tiburon and I are gonna try Treasure Island Wednesday if the surf drops down. Maybe some careless halibut will end up as fish tacos! Hmmm, anyone ever tried lobster tacos?

rigdvr said:
Thats Sasa Bratic on the left sporting his infamous "Bosnian Python" and Mr "body rash" GR Tarr on the right. Youd be "hard" pressed to find two better hunters Island:)

"Bosnian Python" ? rofl

Hard pressed indeed - good comeback rig rofl

Merry Christmas everyone, Batray there's one catch for you this winter ;)

Rig's right, Sasa and GR are about as good as anyone needs to be, and to be stuck with them and a case of beer in a condo is entertaining for many hours. That they can get up the next day and repeat is a testimony to the healing powers of youth.

Fondueset said:
I just think he's really excited about his fish
roflWell who wouldn't be! rofl

[The photographer is probably thinking: "Is that a speargun in his pocket or is he just please to see me" -- to paraphrase Mae West]

...and hey, what's with the white wellies - that's disgusting!:rcard Round here, hunters wear green.rofl

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT