• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

American made Euro

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ajwaverider

Jan 3, 2004
Here is some pics of the deluxe winged teak euro I got from Speardiver.It arrive today and I haven't got the material to rig it yet.Enjoy

pic one is of the enclosed track and wings.
pic two is of the diamondwood handle and custom engraved initials.
pic three is the same as pic 2 exept left side.You can see the SD logo and bottom line release.
pic four is a close up of the enclosed track and wings.
pic five is the muzzle and wings.

The pics don't do the gun Justice.I used my desktop cam to shoot the pics.

Attachments

• Pict0002.JPG
    Pict0002.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 229
  • Pict0003.JPG
    Pict0003.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Pict0004.JPG
    Pict0004.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 210
  • Pict0005.JPG
    Pict0005.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 217
  • Pict0006.JPG
    Pict0006.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Nice.... I had talked to Gill awhile back...he is an extremely down to earth and nice guy; forward thinking as well!

Congrats on the new shooter!

Thanks for posting guys. Here's a few more pics of that gun. I got pretty attached to this gun. It was hard to let go of it at the post office....

Attachments

• DSC03244_small.JPG
    DSC03244_small.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC03260_small.JPG
    DSC03260_small.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC03268_small.JPG
    DSC03268_small.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: Oldsarge
very nice! How long is it AJ?....I meant the gun :yack

Rig It's 90cm and about as long a gun that I can use here most of the time. I tried to pick a size in between what I already have.Being the only wooden gun I own,I see why wood is preffered over other materials.I was hoping that winter would hold out a little longer but the water temp has fallen quite abit and fish will start moving to warmer water.I hope I don't have to wait til spring to use it.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT