• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

And our bid for the 2011 World Championships

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I agree with Liv.

And having worked with Stavros, i can also say that not only does he organize an excellent competition for the athletes, he also is good for his crew. His standards are as high as i've seen in freediving, and he makes sure they are met. He has the experience, the skills and the infrastructure to pull this off: it will be a great world championship.

Daan

Everybody who does things makes mistakes.
Everybody has a history.
Everybody has a set of given qualities.

I would like to encourage everyone to seek the best in one another, and encourage and make it easy for the other to improve his manners and habits.

Pavlov noted that rewards teach 10 times faster than punishments.
I'm sure everyone here is keen and capable of learning and growth, shown in your outstanding achievements.
Blunt force is not conductive, it only makes the people defensive.
Lead by example and be confident enough in your and other's good qualities to apologise for your own errors, inviting the other to be fair as well and clear up the unnecessary rift. And please do this in private, using the best communication method available, unless you both feel strong enough to show some public love.

To return to the subject.

For the lazy people like myself can someone please highlight the greatnesses of this WC2011 bid?

Love, Courage and water,

Kars

Dear Friends,
a quick responce before the official announcement.
The AIDA Assembly vote that ended last Thursday awarded the 2011 Individual Depth World Championships to Kalamata.
More information will follow shortly

Kindly
Stavros Kastrinakis

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT