• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

And The Winner is....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
ok shane,
in case we will meet each other somewhere in med sea someday I will borrow it to you!:D (the mask)

vivien said:
ok shane,
in case we will meet each other somewhere in med sea someday I will borrow it to you!:D (the mask)

Trust me, the mask is NOT what Shaca is after.... :chatup

Nice to hear Viv you win and Congrats!
Sory to late to reply,
I lost somewhere :D, Take Care!:)

Re: Watch this...!

icarus pacific said:
Ladies watch my pale, white arse!! I'd roll with one of those things. They look slimming if not just flashy!

Okay, how about this, DONT send me a picture of you in the thong and you can HAVE the watch:) Sven by the way, I forgot to send the gangeon, the longline clip....I'll have one shipped out to you if you still want it. I still think you'll be stoked when you see your new toy....

Yes Vivien, please do on your next trip so you can satiate the hunger of all these hungry hunters foaming at the mouth who might otherwise resort to putting on a thong:)

Mark

Reactions: island_sands
vivien said:
ok shane,

thanks

I am eagerly awaiting that meeting ;)

Mark, how about if i pose with a thong, a 300k tuna and omer fins. Would you post that on the omer Website rofl rofl rofl

Shane,

Only if you cover your thong with the fins, and please DO NOT use the Ice ones.

cheers

Ivan

Reactions: vivien
Asturven said:
Shane,

Only if you cover your thong with the fins, and please DO NOT use the Ice ones.

cheers

Ivan

yeah you don't want it to shrink any smaller rofl

shaneshac said:
Mark, how about if i pose with a thong, a 300k tuna and omer fins. Would you post that on the omer Website
roflrofl

Where do you get the 300k tuna from?

Hey shane, HELL YEAH I WOULD! Even witha 300lb tuna, 300Kg is over 600lbs and out of the reality of your wildest dreams. Just like Vivien diving in a bikini next to you is out of reality of your wildest dreamsrofl

Ivan that's funny about the Ice fins, they look better on Jessica Alba than ANY man with ANY fish wearing ANY thong. How about this, Shane you shoot the tuna, Vivien holds it wearing a thong, while she's holding the Ice fins in front topless. Now there's a good picture worth a thousasnd words!

Mark

Reactions: shaneshac
OMG! CONGRATS VIV!! :D :D :D

I agree 100% Viv! You are gorgeous! So exciting! I can't believe my computer crashed out and I missed all the excitement! Well, I really gotta applaud SARA, what a great thread to introduce or reintroduce us ladies to each other and show DB what great gals we have here! :girlie

Mark Laboccetta said:
How about this, Shane you shoot the tuna, Vivien holds it wearing a thong, while she's holding the Ice fins in front topless.
Mark
:chatupin your wildest dreamsrofl

roflIt is a bit heavy to hold, isn't it?

vivien said:
:chatupin your wildest dreamsrofl

roflIt is a bit heavy to hold, isn't it?

Whichone? the tuna, Shane's thong :yack or the Ice Fins? ;)

I was hearing the "Berlin Blush" all the way in Frankfurt when I read Mark's reply rofl rofl

Viv, if you hold it with both hands you'll be ok :D

MARK - If i shoot that Tuna, you pay vivs trip to Gib and buy her the thong too capisce brutto stronzo rofl rofl rofl

vivien said:
It is a bit heavy to hold, isn't it?

Why yes, I am. :king

Mark- got the float and yeah, it's a beaut! And yes, please send out the clip. Muchos. :inlove

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT