• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Another Leaderfins Thread

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Septopus

Nov 5, 2016
Hello.
I'm looking for leaderfin blades for my Omer Stingray footpockets. I am after the Pure Carbon Blades. Right now I am diving with Cressi 2000HFs which are great stiff fins to get deep and the black Stingsrays which never
let my legs get tired. Has anybody comparism to these two types of fins with the stiffness of the Pure Carbon? I would like to have a stiffness a little stiffer than the Stingrays but less stiffness than the 2000HFs. I am not sure, wether to buy the soft or the medium ones.
Thank you for your help.
Lars

I have the Leaderfins Carbon/Glass mix in mediums and I think the soft would have been a better choice, I'm 5'6" 165 lbs. Although I don't find the mediums way too stiff. I've used the old black rubber jet fins most of my life and only been using long fins about 3 years. Sorry I can't give any input on the specific fins you were referring. I love these Carbon/Glass mix Leaderfins and they have been bullet proof for 2 yrs so far. Hope this helps.

Thank you for for your informations. Good to hear the Leaderfins are bulletproof :)
I made no stiffness decision yet. As soon I can compare any Leaderfins blade stiffness to the Cressi and Omer I will post here.
Lars

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT