• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

another trigger mechanism

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
a persiko, er linke è tutto 'n italiano e st'inglesi 'n ce capiscono gnente!

spaghetti said:
a persiko, er linke è tutto 'n italiano e st'inglesi 'n ce capiscono gnente!

have you faith, brother.....have you faith!! now I go in vacation, when i come back (if I come back!!) you will have the translation, perhaps also this evening.
ciao

tanks Ali
but the spearguns is of Balestraio, not mine.
This section of my site (Arbageppetto's team) it is for that they want to expose the own jobs.
Also you, if you have an homemade spearguns to see for the other, can send me photos and all you want!
Anyway this evening yuou have also the english version of "Balestraio"
ciao

Last edited:
Persiko

You and your friends craft some very nice triggers and spearguns. I have enjoyed looking at your posts and your website.

I will post pictures tonight of a speargun I am finishing - my "Eurocan" It is simular to the Teak-Sea guns....

My hat's off to you and your friends.... VERY nice...

Tom

Last edited:
Reactions: ajwaverider
eightwgt said:
Persiko

You and your friends craft some very nice triggers and spearguns. I have enjoyed looking at your posts and your website.

I will post pictures tonight of a speargun I am finishing - my "Eurocan" It is simular to the Teak-Sea guns....

My hat's off to you and your friends.... VERY nice...

Tom

ok, I'm waiting for, but now I go in vacation and I return between 10 days
ciao

The Australian brand 'Sea Hornet" uses the same style trigger mechanism with the trigger in front of the sear. Been around for YEARS!

Dan Man said:
The Australian brand 'Sea Hornet" uses the same style trigger mechanism with the trigger in front of the sear. Been around for YEARS!

Oh yes Dan MAn, sure, but for Italy innovation is one!
ciao

eightwgt said:
Persiko - I see you are back from vacation - did you see my new gun ?

yessss!, only two things do not convince to me (photos), but the realization is the much beautiful above all finish
ciao

Attachments

• gunnm.jpg
    gunnm.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
The metal hoop - I use so I can keep shaft on gun easy when I freeshaft - when I handle gun in and out of boat no worries about shaft falling off - so no worry about damage to trigger mechanism...

You think the gun butt is too big / small ?

Did you see the shooting video ? It shoots very well !

Last edited:
My other homemade guns:

Attachments

• toms-gun1.jpg
    toms-gun1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 218
  • butt2.jpg
    butt2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 200
  • freeshafter1.jpg
    freeshafter1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 202
  • gun-tip.jpg
    gun-tip.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 223
  • fishy.jpg
    fishy.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 190
eightwgt said:
Great gun!
I think what Persiko means is the axis holding the highest point where your hand holds the gun could be placed higher. This shorter the distance between this axis and the shaft, the less muzzle-flip at shot time.

eightwgt said:

no , i say about position of the upper point of the hand (for me) must be whith center line of the spear gun

eightwgt said:

Did you see the shooting video ? It shoots very well !

yes! I like your swimminpool!!
ciao

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT