• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ant Williams record attempt

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

watts

small wins
Jun 27, 2004
Has anyone any news how Ant Williams went on his dynamic record attempt set to be from 16th to 18 of November.I havnt heard anything i dont know if thats a good sign.

I´ve cheked the site everyday, but there is no information since 17 nov

Hope he made it

I just checked the site, it doesn't look like he made it. He did a 185m and a 200m leading up to the attempt but says he went off form in the week of the attempt.

It's too bad this time, but with the amount of effort and determination he's put in i've no doubt it won't be long before he does it.

Congrats on going for it and better luck next time Ant!

Cheers,
Ben

Hey Ant,

I´ve just read your story, and I´m really sad to see that you didn´t succede. I know what kind of preasure you are talking about -I´ve been there myself :) -and you are right in taking this as a learning experience. Mabey this is just what you need, to take the record the next time you try...

Anyway both Stig and myself was hoping, that you would beat the record for us to get some motivation, and ofcause to see you succede in achiving your goal.

I hope for your succes in the future.

Best regards...
Peter P

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT