• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

any freedivers in palma?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

drea

drea
Jun 25, 2006
hey everyone,
i have a quick question. i´m gonna be in palma (mallorca) over the summer and i was wondering if anyone freedives here (or somewhere close by) ?
would be funky to do it again after a long time out of the water.
cheers..drea

Hey my garry(from Detroit Michigan U.S.A) im gonna in Genova Italy over the summer and plan on doin a bunch of divin/ spear fishing and yea i do some free divin im not really sure if palma is close but hey hit me up and let me know ... thanks Garry

dear garry,
i mean this in the nicest way possible and you do say that you are american so i guess i should not be surprised....:)) but you guys have maps yes? italy and spain are a bit too far apart for us to meet up and dive together. yes europe is small but not THAT small.
anyway have fun
cheers
drea

hey rbsub,thank you so much for that info. i really appreciate it and it is very helpful for me.
cheers
drea

Drea
I didnt mean to sound Ignorant i ment that I will be in europe(moving to Genoa) and will be travelling around and would like to meet up as in I would be traveling to spain and portugal at some point this summer and while I am there would like to meet up.... And yes we yanks do have maps ...lol

well if you do come to spain, then let me know. and look it up on your map. mallorca, palma :)
apparently there are not too many freedivers on the island but i still havent checked out the sub7seas info. will do that tomorrow and then i will know better.
ciao

alright then I will ... well there has to be something going on there free dive wise have you googled local dive shops and given them a call and asked them what the deal is .. and if you want i speak spanish fluently so i could call and give you the low down on freedivers in palma ...
your ignorant american aquaintance
Garry

ay ay garry. ten cuidado cuando dices que hablas el castellano perfectamente porque a lo mejor es como con las mapas. :)
but yeah i´ll sort it out, dont worry. cheers

Re: any freedivers in minorque?

hi
i ll be too in baleares in august, on minorque .
Can you help me to know places where to freedive?
do you know if the place is quite? thanks

alright then I will ... well there has to be something going on there free dive wise have you googled local dive shops and given them a call and asked them what the deal is .. and if you want i speak spanish fluently so i could call and give you the low down on freedivers in palma ...
your ignorant american aquaintance
Garry

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT