• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Any freedivers or freediving clubs in Luxembourg ?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I have no clubs in Luxembourg in my database, and there are only two uncompleted member registrations from the country there:

Luxembourg @ APNEA.cz

There are however several clubs around - you may find clubs in a driving distance just over the border in France, Belgium, or Germany. You can also found a new club - put fliers into local swimming pools and write to water related sport clubs - I am sure you find enough people to launch the club.

Hi Semi,
I know your post is really old but I write to you anywhere.
I would like to freedive too and I'm looking for a buddy.
I made the 2 Star course two weeks ago.
So if you get this message, feel free to contact me.

Hey Miloux27,

I gonna have a layover in LUX next week, maybe we can throw in a training session in the local swimming pool ;)
Sent you a PM

Hi! I see the post is old but I try anyway, I live in Luxembourg from a few months, I'd like to freedive and I'm looking for a club or people interested,
if someone is interested let me know!
bye

Reactions: FlavioM
Hi! I see the post is old but I try anyway, I live in Luxembourg from a few months, I'd like to freedive and I'm looking for a club or people interested,
if someone is interested let me know!
bye
Hi Elena, I am also just moving to Luxembourg. I am practicing alone at D'Coque swimming pool (50m pool) and once in a while I go to Y-40 in Italy. It would be nice to have someone to practice with. Let me know.

Hey, seems like there is one person per year who ends up on this web. :) i have the basic pool freediving certificate and would also like to train and learn more so anyone interested can contact me

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT