• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Anyone from Asia?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Randy Quimpo

Mar 13, 2002
HK? Philippines? China? Thailand?

Are there any freedivers from Asia on this list? Hello...hello...

Randy

Hiya

Dude, I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Just got into Freediving recently. Haven't actually done any dives but I've practiced some breathing exercises I found in the forums and done a couple of dry statics, nothing much. But really wanna seriously get into it.

Mayhem

Coming to Malaysia

I'll be visiting malaysia for about 5 weeks, arriving the 16th of Jan.
Would you like to meet up for a dive?

hi. i'm looking for a divebuddy for anywhere in thailand till the 20th february if any of you guys might be keen. cheers,
bevan

bevan

me and my girlfriend, both freediving, will be in thailand from the 29th of jan till the 15th of march. this is going to be a freediving-only trip.

we are planning to go out to kosurin (westcoast, north of similan islands). if you care to be in the area send a message.

always great to meet other breath-holders.

greetings from egypt

roland
:cool:

just updating my last post.

one week to go. i'll be off the internet from the 2nd of feb. anyone out there who wants to join us?

see you

roland

Hey Breathe, in case you check this...I sent you a PM with my number here in Kuala Lumpur. Hope you get it and call me.

immerlustig, would love to join you on the trip to Thailand but doubt I'll be of much good at this point in time as I'm fairly inexperienced.

thailand

Hi Roland
(and everyone - this is my first post on the forum)

i'll be in Thailand from Feb 26th for 4 months or so,
also with my girlfriend, also planning to do some
freediving...

Maybe we could meet up briefly before you go back
to egypt??
Anyone else interested
I'm a pure novice though so ill understand if ur not
overly interested (just doing my pool excercises &
looking forward to the real deal!)

matt

hey matt

head for ko surin for freediving. that's my recommendation. you'll find some details elsewhere on the db.net.

when i get back from the island (for renewing my 1 month visa) i'll check email again and we just take it from there. i'll be on surin until the 27th/28th i guess. afterwards i don't know, yet. if it's wicked i'll extend for another 2 weeks.

see ya

roland

Hey!! Roland are you moving to Thailand ?! amazing.
I might be very interested about thailand in jan.
for nov dec period however i'll be around Bali.
Anyone around fellow bubblemakers ?!

florian

lebourdonant said:
for nov dec period however i'll be around Bali.
Anyone around fellow bubblemakers ?!

florian

i'll be on the philippines (somewhere around Cebu) from the 1st of november on.
for about a year.
scuba teaching+freediving

wolfgang

as far as i know by know the regulations in the philippines
are more thight right now.
but it always depends on the local government, the island
and the divecenter you wor for.

Looks like you had a good time in Cebu is moalbol still have good mango shakes and sashime Borcay nice beach did fly or take a ferry and banca sorry I do not speach deutch i was there 3 years ago. Your pictures turned out great.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT