• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Anyone have to problems with Subprof?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Lambis

You take my breath away!
Sep 16, 2003
Before 25 days I have order some items from SUBPROF www.subprof.com becauce Scubastore (Where I am a permanent customer) have not them.

I still waiting for the Items and I have wrote to them 2 times without any answer.

I have pay with PAYPAL so everything is O.K.

Is there anyone with experience with Subprof??

I ordered a wetsuit from them about a week ago.Got an e-mail asking me for measurements, which I thought was surprising given the fact I ordered a size 2 suit. That was on friday so I am waiting to hear.... if it was scubastore I think my stuff would be en- route by now. We will see what happens next week!

I`m interessted in hearing if you got what you ordered, and if you can trust these guys (Thinking of order some equipment from them)

I know them personally as they are a Spanish company quite close to where I live and they are trustworthy, they are just starting and are a small operation, the "problem" they have is that because of their prices they are selling very well and have been sort of swamped with orders. They also don't speak English very well so some confusion can arise. If you write keep it simple! ;) They are working on that aspect as well. However, if you feel they are tardy or don't understand anything keep on their case! It will get resolved.

Adrian

I have recieve my order today. About 30 days later that normal. They have done a mistake and they have apologied.
And they want to resolve the long wait with a gift. (I hope it is a nice one:)

Att the end I will order from Subprof again. Nobody is perfect.

Lambis

I tried to phone them them today about my order, still waiting, almost 3 weeks!! If you phone them your're definately going to need a spanish phrase book! I can hardly speak a word of spanish and she could'nt speak a word of english , however I still managed to make an order enquiry!! it was actually quite amusing.

I have made an order for Ice Fins, a mask and snorkel. they were a little slow so I contacted them. but they got in touch with me_ that went along way towards deciding to make another larger purchase!! I think that for the prices they are asking, it is worth whatever slowness, or awquardness. I think that I should learn spanish just so I can talk with them. By the way, by the time they shipped the item, Fed ex got it here in Three days! SHAZAM! so I am sure that they are ordering from brands as fast as they get orders from customers. basically if you dont Subprof, it appears that you are paying twice as much for everything. must be nice to be a spearo in Spain!!!
VIVA E-SPANYA!!!!

i just place an order one day ago lets see what happens, if i have to call them i will. the good thing is that i speak fluent spanish since im cuban.

I ordered a new suit nearly 2 weeks ago from them and was initially told 3 days to ship. Each time I enquire they say it will be sent in a day or 2.
Friendly enough emails from them but I would have been happier if they hadn't made it appear the suit was in stock and taken my money immediately.
On the other hand it was £50 cheaper than I could find anywhere else, including the states.
Hope it arrives soon before the season finishes!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT