• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Anyone is going to Pelizzari´s course?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

buddha

Homo Delphinus
Aug 18, 2002
I´m going to attend the Pelizzari´s course in September, here in Spain, and I would like to know if someone here is going too. It would be a luck to know you!!

Last edited:
Hello, Buddha

I intended to go to Benjamin Franz's course in Rovinj (Croatia) in september in September, but due to his accident I think it is canceled. Anyway, it would be interesting to her from you about the Pelizzari's course, your feelings, maybe about literature.

Vojteh

Hi there neighbour!

There is an Apnea Academy course going on right now in Rovinj. Umberto is not teaching, but he will appear as a guest teacher. There is going to be some more courses in Rijeka region so if you're interested I can send you the info...

Cheers

Hay, Jero

It would be fine to get some more information, also about diving locations (I'm sure you know them much more as me, continental guy). I'm diving more or less round Porec and at Slovene coast - after ten meters the bottom is the same as for example in lake Bled - just slime and nothing else. OK, it is nice to go a bit deeper, but the most important is that you can also see something interesting.

Jero!

Can you please send more info about this course in Rijeka? Or just about diving locations in Croatia. Im planning to go at rt Kamenjak this weekend so I'd be glad if you can say a word about it (Im sure you were there before cause it's soooo beautiful :))

Matej

The instructors are going to Austria for a competition but I will let you know when the next course will be as soon as they come back and make a plan for following months...
As for the Kamenjak, I was born in Medulin (I guess you know where that is) so Kamenjak was my playground when I was a child. I was there last weekend and it is bit too crowded right know, but in the september it will be fine. There are many caves that you can explore, but be careful

Cheers,

I think that nobody near Spain is going to the course too... well, I´ll send you a review, maybe helpful for anyone

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT