• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Anyone spearfish in Kuwait?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

mishu1984

Halla Waaaaallllaaa
Aug 15, 2002
does anyone spearfish in Kuwait? i will be there this summer and my usuall buddies will be in Greece (lucky bastards) so have no one to spearfish with, unless i teach my 11 year old little bro.- which will render me an ass kickcing from my old man.

i already know them. thanks anyways though. they spear on scuba, which i consider to be wrong on 90% of the time. and one of my buddies has speared with them and they got the worst reviews. they are so unsafe its not even funny. so im not taking the chance. but thanks anyways

im thinking about going to Oman and spearing over there. i have been there many times and their viz is better than Kuwait's, and in Kuwait we usually get 80'-100' viz.

Ah well worth a go :)

Originally posted by mishu1984
im thinking about going to Oman and spearing over there. i have been there many times and their viz is better than Kuwait's, and in Kuwait we usually get 80'-100' viz.

You know Ive been out here for about 20 years and never dived in Oman.
Do you have a long sightedness problem? Better viz!!! How far do you need to see? :D :D :D Is this some of the best diving in the world or what?? How lucky are we :D
Ali

yup...sometimes the viz is soo good that i regularly miss thinking that the fish is closer than what it really is..:D this is definetly some of the best diving in the world....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT