• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Apnea Software

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Export them to a cfg file and let each user set them themselves. That's a good idea to me.
;)

New Version

New Version...
Exported configuration to a file.
If file is not present on execution, it will be auto generated with default settings.
If file is present the settings are loaded as they are in the file.
If settings are changed through the program they are not saved unless done so explicitly by selecting Save Configuration.
If default settings are manually loaded by selecting "Default Configuration" they are not saved unless done so explicitly.

Attachments

• apnea.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 202
It would be great to have something like that for (Palm or :D ) iPAQ :p ...
Unfortunately I can't run the program (individual PC problem I guess) so I don't know, but do you have a spoken Official Top-countdown in it ? I enjoy this feature very much with the program I am currently using. (Just thoughts)

Veronika

Originally posted by Veronika
It would be great to have something like that for (Palm or :D ) iPAQ :p ...
Unfortunately I can't run the program (individual PC problem I guess) so I don't know, but do you have a spoken Official Top-countdown in it ? I enjoy this feature very much with the program I am currently using. (Just thoughts)

Veronika

Do you have the .NET Framwork 1.1 installed on your computer? That may be the problem why the program will not work for you.

:)

I just installed the :NET Framework and now it works. Once again: Thanks for the hints, guys :inlove ! And thanks for programming, Jason - very nice little thing !!!
Veronika

A new day

It's a new day...

I want to know what this community could use beyond what is already available. I am not ready to tackle the database problem as I still have to do some reading on ADO.NET. I have looked at the training tables, but I feel that it is potentially easier to be able to choose the microscopic differences as one would when diving than to be trapped by the moment later on. Do other people agree with this, or do I have the principle of static apnea all wrong?

If people want tables along with the ability to choose the moment, then I can add tables, and eventually the ability to understand what the deviations from the exact moment mean.

If people want tables and prefer to have the moment dictated, then I have been pursuing the wrong idea.

Maybe it should be an option.

I could use some opinionated feedback.

(BTW, at what point should a person start a new thread?)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT