• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Apnea suits for women....fit?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Apnea Suits....and Great Stories...

:eek: Well, Shadow, the computer let me do the Karma thing, so I must have messed up; you should have it now, my apologies!:eek:
---And Bill,
We've clearly been reading the same threads. My coffee hit the monitor when I read this:
“Yeah I know the feeling, pal. Everytime I hurt myself, I just staple my jewels to my thigh and I don't notice the original pain.”
---sven rofl

I had to copy that one to a friend....it's a Classic.
Your story is unforgettable.
“….they still tell the story about Sven, in January, off San Miguel Isl. Seems he got up at the crack of dawn, finished the bottle of rum he was working on when he....uh...fell asleep, kicked his tender and told him to start the bubble machine, grabbed his suit, jumped in the 45 degree water and got dressed for work. Everybody should do this, once.”---Bill --I absolutely agree.

--May I suggest a thread: Great Stories*?
I'm green to this sport, so the Honors properly belong to you ;)

Bill, thank you for clarifying the issue about donning the suits.
The story was icing. (Standing ovation)
Vinaka--
Moce,
Cynthia

PS-No, Shadow, haven't decided on a suit yet.
Indecision: an art form practiced by women :eek:

*--Just noticed the Freediving Stories Thread....oops :eek:

Last edited:
Re: wet or dry

Originally posted by Bill
but they still tell the story about Sven...
Bill

Hey!!:D Look Bill, I apologized for smackin' you with my foot back then and we agreed you'd never let it get out!! :waterwork

rofl

And don't try to put it past me that you never took a roll over the Radon's rail, cum pissette, whilst straining, wiping and hanging on at the same time! :t Yeah...everybody should experience it. :mute

sven

DB/Fight Club......

"Hey!!:D Look Bill, I apologized for smackin' you with my foot
back then and we agreed you'd never let it get out!! :waterworks

rofl---And don't try to put it past me that you never took a roll over the Radon's rail, cum pissette, whilst straining, wiping and hanging on at the same time! :p

Yeah...everybody should experience it." :mute---sven

"First rule of Fight Club: You do not talk about Fight Club".......;)

As promised, my suit Eliossub suit report:

I tried my 3mm high waist smooth skin/superelastic lining today. It was extremely flexible, but this could be because it is the first time im trying a smooth skin suit. I am used to nylon suits, which are much much stiffer.

I liked the suit very much. The superelastic lining (a kind of lycra, which i think is sort of a very stretchy nylon) made the suit very easy to put on. Fit was perfect, great for my tall skinny body (Im 185lb/83kg and 199cm/6'6).

It was a bit cold because water temp was around 60F/15C. But after 40min my cold gloves forced me out of the water. I recommend Eliossub to anyone who wishes to buy a cheap great suit. I have not tried their off-the-rack suits, but i can say that their tailormade suits are excellent.

Previously I have used picasso black termic suit.

Erik

Originally posted by kirehe
It was a bit cold because water temp was around 60F/15C.
Erik

That's cold??! :confused: My water heater barely reaches 66F!! :head Try mixing in some beans and rice there, stretch! :D And thanks for the product review.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT