• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

April 8 9

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I am up for it on Sunday too.
Who else ?

A bite later if possible .... what about 11 am ?

I'm up for a 25m max Sunday - later start as well, 11 is cool.

Is that 3 yet ?

Lammy

yeah that's three... Sunday is on
Lammy, Matthias and Remi... and maybe some more????

Yep me too,

35m Saturday and I can make Sunday too. 25m max.

Mandy, I'm gonna book a B&B. Do you want to share a twin? Maybe slightly cheaper. (I don't snore - honest).
Also I'm driving from London, then up to your neck of the woods on Sunday. If you want to car share for the return journey?
Will dig out your mobile and give you a call l8r.
Liv

Sorry about the late post on this. I'm only around on the Saturday, but was hoping to go for 55m.

However, I do realise that it probably means pulling 15m of rope between there and 40. If anyone prefers me to do shallower, I don't mind.

blue fins said:
Mandy, I'm gonna book a B&B. Do you want to share a twin? Maybe slightly cheaper. (I don't snore - honest).
Also I'm driving from London, then up to your neck of the woods on Sunday. If you want to car share for the return journey?
Will dig out your mobile and give you a call l8r.
Liv

Liv,

B&B sounds fab !! I am quite up for camping, but must admit to being a fair-weather camper !! Bit too cold for a tent in April.... Be good to have some company too. I don't think I snore either !!

Let me know if you are going to book, or if you want me to...

I'm going to drive down on the Saturday.... so the car-sharing might not work this time ! :t

So, count me in for both days !!

See you all on Saturday

Mand
x

cool - all sounds good
Mark 55 is fine. Dave has big arms and is pulling.....

see you there (off to Prague for a couple of days work now!)

S
x

Have just about de-thawed. Man that was a cold one!
See you next time with one more layer on :head
x

Water temp is 10 and I had 15m viz two days ago off the east side of the Island... The BBQ awaits the jingle of vodka spirits!

That lake is wierd, two days in the sea with Bryn 10degC felt nice for a couple of hours, get in the lake and I was freezing (but happy) after just over an hour....

Still a good session on sunday, lots of dives most just to keep warm!

Lammy

Chepstow rocked this weekend - even if it was a bit chilly, I got a suntan!!

well done to the PB-ers and thanks to everyone for coming

keep the weekend of May 6/7 free - It's SaltFree's Third Birthday and that deserves a party!

S

Big Daddy is killing me off :waterwork .... rules is rules he says.
I'll have to use that Laura Storm's ID instead.
See you in the underworld vodka fans.
xx

Poor Vodka Elf!

Chepstow was wicked last weekend. But remember, never breathe-up on your back in a hail storm! Owch...

Reactions: naiad
blue fins said:
But remember, never breathe-up on your back in a hail storm! Owch...
Gulp....

For Sale: 5mm elios suit... never been used.;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT