• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

APRIL and MAY MEETS

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Hi Everyone

Date changes - April meets will now be

9/10th April - AIDA ** Course and dives 25m max only

23/24th April - full meet

14/15 May - cancelled

21/22 May - AIDA ** Course and full meet

let me know if you are coming and how deep - as usual

9.10 April will only happen if enough people want to come so please tell me soon

thanks

Sam

Here's hoping for warmer water....

April 9/10th Yes - both if its on

April 23/24 No

May 21 - only the Saturday - RYA course/exam on sunday (yipee!)

See you there
Lammy

Hi here,

9/10th April - Yep, maybe just one day

23/24th April - Yep

21/22 May - Yep

C U there

Remi

9/10 APRIL
Any more for any more? 25m max training meet

so far I have just Remi and Dave T which isn't enough to make it happen as I will be teaching... let me know soon
thanks

Sam

Hey guys!
Some of you have to come on the 9/10 week-end.
I told my girlfriend to come and see me the week-end after this one because I was going to do some freediving. Since, it has been changed to a 25m max (which I don't mind), and now it might be cancelled. If I am not going diving that week-end, she is going to kill me !!! :vangry
If 25m max if not challenging enough for you, you could try to do it empty lung, or do it without fins... or whatever :hmm
I hope to see you all in Chepstow, at least one day....

Rémi

Remi - I will definitely be there with a couple of students so you WILL get to dive if you want..

but yeah, wake up everyone its SPRING!!! time to get wet.....

esp for those of us competing in may!!

Thanks Sam, but I don't want to disturb you during your course

you wouldn't! you would be helpful! anyway, we normally get most of the course done on Saturday and just dive for experience on Sunday so if nothing else, come for the day on Sunday

Cool.
I will be there then :)
I want to be in the water as much as I can

on the list for this weekend so far

just diving - Remi, David T, Marcus G +1, Tim Money

AIDA ** Course - Sam, Bethan, Liv, Jonny, John

any more for any more?

Sam

Hi Sam,

cheers for sending the forms. I'd like to come for at least one day of the April weekend if it's still on.

Cheers,

Stuart

you are on the list for April, let me know which day and what depth you want to try in Constant Weight (email if you prefer, not everyone likes their depths up on the internet for competitive reasons!)

Sam

Hello Sam and hi to everyone else. Newly qualified with Bryn last weekend. As long as my new suit i ordered from spearo comes, i'll be able to make the 23rd meet.
I'll let you know for def. before then though
cheers
Robert

Reactions: Almostafish
ok Robert can you email me with your depth please

sam

THIS WEEKEND - IMPORTANT!

Diving for those not on the course with me this weekend is now SUNDAY only - please be at NDC by 8.30 am. Max depth will be 25m. Snow is forecast, bring hot drinks!!!

Sam

Last edited:
Hmm.... :hmm
Ok, but i thought we were 5: Remi, David T, Marcus G +1, Tim Money
Some of those are not coming?

Remi

yeah - no reply from some, some not coming. At the moment it looks like just you, me and my students on sunday - sorry - I am getting seriously messed around by people - apologies for mucking up your weekend. If you want to come and dive with the students on Saturday, come to NDC for midday and you can get in with us - just bear in mind that we will be doing all the drills and exercises - could use you as a buddy/assistant though if you do come along.

Sam

i will be there on sunday...
i 'm pretty sure had send email to you....
well snow it is... i just come back from houston ( sunny, light wind, 25c....)
see ya there........

Sunday will be an 8.30 am start! get up early!!!

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT