• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Arab magazine and other spearfishing contacts

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

wildbluexp

Dec 28, 2011
Dear Deeper Blue Arabic community,

We are a charter-based company based in South Africa offering among other activities trips for trophy (marlin, tuna, mahi mahi, wahoo) spearfishing in South Africa, Mozambique, and Madagascar in yatchs.
We are looking for magazines, websited or direct contacts in Arabic countries to advertise our activities etc. We were wondering if we could be provided some names or ideas for this and we will obviously make the contact later on.
Seemingly, anybody owing a shop, travel agency or business, and that would like to collaborate on a customer % basis with us, can send us an email to take it from there.
Contact email: wildbluexpeditions@gmailcom
Twitter: @wildbluexp

Warm regards

Hi,
This site is a good start.I was trying to organize a spearfishing trip with the family this summer and I couldn't find enough information.
I certainly advise you to announce on this site , Gulf news , Dubizzle site and Emirates today.The is a radio program in the morning called Dubai eye which is very popular.
Please let me know if you need any help in UAE.

Hi tarek

Thanks for the kind repply :)
I will try to search these places you mention. Are they in english or arabic? we could talk about this in the email better I think (wildbluexpeditions@gmail.com).
We are really interested in information on other UAE countries and contacts, so any information for any country welcomed. I found someone in Qatar form a shop that may be also useful :)
Thanks!

Hi,
This site is a good start.I was trying to organize a spearfishing trip with the family this summer and I couldn't find enough information.
I certainly advise you to announce on this site , Gulf news , Dubizzle site and Emirates today.The is a radio program in the morning called Dubai eye which is very popular.
Please let me know if you need any help in UAE.

Hello and welcome on DB...

My advice to you is to contact spearfishing in UAE on facebook and you will get lots of people interested in this also some of the users are already having shops/websites dealing in trips etc...

In addition to that there is a UAE based south african charter called Soleyman charter they do trips in UAE they might help also (Get them on facebook)...

The third thing i would recommend is to check yellow pages here Yellow Pages - UAE's Official Online Yellow Pages/Business Directory and search for travel agencies or any charters you need to adverstise through them

All best

Hi
thanks for the repply. all suggestions look good :)
I cannot find Soleyman charter though either on FB or google... can you provide a link to them? maybe they come up under a different name...
Regards

Attachments

• tradersfind img.jpg
    tradersfind img.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 91

Unlocking the UAE's Thrilling Spearfishing Adventures: Your Ultimate Guide​

Hey there, folks! If you've landed here, you're probably itching to dive into the incredible world of spearfishing in the UAE. Well, you're in the right place. I've got some tips that'll have you geared up and ready to explore the underwater wonders in no time. Let's dive in!

Connect with the Spearfishing Community on Facebook​

So, you're eager to embark on a spearfishing journey in the UAE? Great choice! The first step I'd recommend is to connect with the spearfishing community on Facebook. There's a treasure trove of information and passionate folks waiting to share their experiences.
You can start by searching for "spearfishing in UAE" on Facebook. There, you'll find numerous groups and pages dedicated to this thrilling water sport. Join these groups, introduce yourself, and start engaging in conversations. You'll be amazed by how many like-minded individuals are out there, ready to share their insights, tips, and even hook you up with local spearfishing enthusiasts.

Explore the Soleyman Charter​

Now, here's a gem you don't want to miss out on. The Soleyman Charter, a UAE-based South African charter, specializes in spearfishing trips. If you're looking for expert guidance and some unforgettable underwater adventures, these folks have got you covered.
Connect with the Soleyman Charter on Facebook to stay updated on their upcoming trips and events. You'll find a friendly team eager to assist you with all your spearfishing needs. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a complete newbie, they'll make sure you have a fantastic time exploring the UAE's waters.

Utilize TradersFind for Local Resources​

Sometimes, you need a one-stop destination for all your travel and charter needs. That's where TradersFind come into play. The UAE's Official Online TradersFind/Business Directory is a fantastic resource to explore.
Head to TradersFind and search for travel agencies or charters that offer spearfishing adventures in the UAE. This is your gateway to finding reputable companies and agencies that can help you plan the spearfishing trip of your dreams. You can also read reviews and compare options to ensure you're making the right choice.

Wrapping It Up​

There you have it, my friends! Your ultimate guide to spearfishing in the UAE is ready to roll. Remember, connecting with the spearfishing community on Facebook, exploring the Soleyman Charter, and utilizing TradersFind are your three golden tickets to a fantastic spearfishing adventure.
So, gear up, get ready, and dive into the beauty of the UAE's underwater world. The only thing left to say is, "Happy spearfishing!"

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT