• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Are lead weights legal in carry on luggage

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
'probably half the people on the plane had heavier hand luggage than I did.'

The best one I ever heard along this line was a big hassle on my plane. Someone was trying to put an auto transmission in the overhead. He came close to pulling it off but that was in the good old days.

...and the funny thing is that, they may have weight restrictions on the carry-on bag, but the people can buy any number of liquid-containing glass bottles either in the taxfree shops prior to boarding or on the actual plane. :head

By the way, I have had both weight belt and neck weight (total weight 9 kg) in my carry-on bag. The security always go through the bag, but after a nice explanation they have always let me through. Checking the led in has never been an option because of other weight restrictions :naughty

Yeah that is true. They never seem to have any problem with carry on weight. I suppose that they judge by size as well. If you bring a huge bag on AND it's over weight, then they'll say something.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT