• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

attachments

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pekka

neoprene dreamer
Aug 22, 2001
Hi,

is it possible to post small video clips on the site?
say 5meg?

Pekka

Pekka,

Sorry - didn't see this post.

You can upload files to the forums that are video but it will eat into your attachment allowance quite a bit. We are overly keen on these things as they eat bandwidth and cost a fortune for us to host.

perhaps I can upload them for a short while, say a week.. as I am planning on diving and filming as much as I can this summer and perhaps have some of the clips for show here for a little while..
I assume I can delete attachments from my posts and add new ones in their place.

We'll see when I am online from my own computer..

Cheers,

Pekka

How can you subscribe if PayPal doesn't work with you?

Or, is that the only way.

Thanks, I'll think about upgradeing when they start paying some decent salary at the bank.. :(

And when I have some more stuff to post.. thanks..:)

Pekka

Papa Smurf,

Thanks for all the help with the Power Uploader subscription. It rocks all class M planets in the known Trekkie universe.

Now I can finally put my pictures of "Uneaten Cereal Formations That Resemble Celebrity Freedivers" up on the gallery!

I HAVE THE POWERRRrrrrrr!

Attachments

• He-Man.jpg
    He-Man.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 210
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT