• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Baph Diving In

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Baphomet

Aug 21, 2020
Hello there underwater buddies!

Baph here, a swimmer and fisherman since the age of 4, a freediver since 17, and a spearfisher since 20.
I have started diving simply because the ocean is my sanctuary. I am a self-taught diver and I am always looking forward to improve my diving depth and duration.

Some shy records:
Deepest Ihave gone is 15 meters. (No fins - weights)
Longest underwater breath-hold is 1:31
Biggest catch: 2 pound mullet

My gear:
No suit (looking forward to get one soon)
Fins i rarely do use, i prefer diving with crocs although that must change to reduce effort and gain extra underwater time.
Ez-Life mask
Speargun: Imersion Skwal 75

I stumbled across the forums today while browsing the net about a speargun issue.

Looking forward to learn, give and take advice, and see some of your catch!

Here's a picture of what i caught during my recent dive:

50f294ef171094284e395a9f076fefec.png

Reactions: Leander
Welcome!

That's an awesome float! Recycling at it's finest.

I too started out without fins. I think it teaches very well to stay calm and focused. Now that I have fins I rarely swim barefoot, and I miss it a lot!

There's a lot of info to be found here. Some topics might be very old, so dig deep.

Reactions: Baphomet
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT