• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Baph Diving In

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Baphomet

Aug 21, 2020
Hello there underwater buddies!

Baph here, a swimmer and fisherman since the age of 4, a freediver since 17, and a spearfisher since 20.
I have started diving simply because the ocean is my sanctuary. I am a self-taught diver and I am always looking forward to improve my diving depth and duration.

Some shy records:
Deepest Ihave gone is 15 meters. (No fins - weights)
Longest underwater breath-hold is 1:31
Biggest catch: 2 pound mullet

My gear:
No suit (looking forward to get one soon)
Fins i rarely do use, i prefer diving with crocs although that must change to reduce effort and gain extra underwater time.
Ez-Life mask
Speargun: Imersion Skwal 75

I stumbled across the forums today while browsing the net about a speargun issue.

Looking forward to learn, give and take advice, and see some of your catch!

Here's a picture of what i caught during my recent dive:

Reactions: Leander
Welcome!

That's an awesome float! Recycling at it's finest.

I too started out without fins. I think it teaches very well to stay calm and focused. Now that I have fins I rarely swim barefoot, and I miss it a lot!

There's a lot of info to be found here. Some topics might be very old, so dig deep.

Reactions: Baphomet
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…