• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Beginner in freediving looks for Buddy on Bonaire 15 to 30 July

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

joostm

May 26, 2015
The second half of July I will be on Bonaire. I have tried to book a freediving course, but couldn't find one during that period. I am a scuba diver and have been snorkling a lot, making dives to 8 meters deep. Back then I did not know of freediving, but now I am reading about the freediving techniques I would definitely want to learn it.

Is there someone on Boniare during the second half of July who wants to buddy some freedives with me?

Reactions: freediverdude
The second half of July I will be on Bonaire. I have tried to book a freediving course, but couldn't find one during that period. I am a scuba diver and have been snorkling a lot, making dives to 8 meters deep. Back then I did not know of freediving, but now I am reading about the freediving techniques I would definitely want to learn it.

Is there someone on Boniare during the second half of July who wants to buddy some freedives with me?

Are you looking to stay under for a while, like maybe trying statics and things like that, or looking more to duck dive down to 8 meters and back up, short dives?

Are you looking to stay under for a while, like maybe trying statics and things like that, or looking more to duck dive down to 8 meters and back up, short dives?
Well, I can do the short dives without buddy but would like to try deeper and longer dives, probably till something that feels comfortable. The short dives is something I just did while snorkling without knowing there are actually techniques for deeper and longer dives. Since reading about freediving on the internet I got really excited and would like to try more. Ideally start with the AIDA2/SSI1 course, but these are either fully booked or not available during this period on Bonaire. I also tried to find one in The Netherlands, but these are also not starting/finishing before I leave... What's left is practicing the tables at home and hope to find a buddy on Bonaire who would like to do some dives with me.

Real shame you are in Bonaire and not Guadeloupe. I would have trained you up for free :(

Reactions: joostm
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT