• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Beginner/intermediate freediver here based in Beijing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

armstrongm360

Jan 29, 2020
Hey everyone.
I took a Padi Advanced Freediver course at the end of 2018 and I've mainly done dry work except for during a brief visit back to Thailand a few weeks ago where I got some personalized training. I'm looking to get more consistent and serious with training this year and do the next level (ideally Wave 3) during one of the Deep Weeks this year.
Next year I'm looking to move back to the States and choose a good location that offers good diving. Within two years I'd like to become an instructor and do this part time.
I look forward to meeting everyone through the forums.

Mathew

Welcome to Deeperblue! The States have several options that would meet your criteria. Any preferences? Do you also plan on competing?

Welcome to Deeperblue! The States have several options that would meet your criteria. Any preferences? Do you also plan on competing?

Thanks a lot BatRay. Happy to be here.
I replied to this post here about what I'm looking for in choosing a place to live in the states (at least where freediving is concerned), not sure if any of the original posters will be around to reply though.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT