• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Beginner that just moved to Delray Beach, Florida

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Bmxrider07

Jul 25, 2014
Hi everybody, I recently moved to Delray Beach, Fl from the Tampa Bay area...Ive taken a few solo trips off the beaches here but I want to network, meet some more experienced spearos, and simply have a few dive buddies. I dont really have any freediving/spearfishing experience but am trying to learn a new hobby. If you live in the area let me know and we can meet up.

Thanks, Matt

Hi everybody, I recently moved to Delray Beach, Fl from the Tampa Bay area...Ive taken a few solo trips off the beaches here but I want to network, meet some more experienced spearos, and simply have a few dive buddies. I dont really have any freediving/spearfishing experience but am trying to learn a new hobby. If you live in the area let me know and we can meet up.

Thanks, Matt

Darnit, you just moved. I'm still in Tampa Bay area, lol. See what happens when you move? Then all of a sudden everything happens back in your old area.

Hey Matt, did you ever find anyone to dive with? I'm near you and am taking Freediving I class in October and am trying to line up some buddies myself.

Joe

Hey guys let me know if you are looking to get into a class!! Would love to help out!! dive safe!!

Mark Anthony!!

Hey Matt, did you ever find anyone to dive with? I'm near you and am taking Freediving I class in October and am trying to line up some buddies myself.

Joe
Hi Joe, I'll be in Zephyr Hills for my skydiving course for two weeks, love to be a freediving buddy in my break (Tuesday and Wednesday). Let me know.

Thanks, Matt

Are you still in the Del Ray area? I just finished my freediving course with Immersion Freediving and I'm in the area until Thursday. If you're free to dive let me know

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT