• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Beginner thoughts on "moving" apnea tables

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
StAmina is certainly my preferred choice after trying most of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Acidjack
I would like to add this app as well:

Unaerobic Plus

it is a paid version, but the only freedive app that you can use with a heart rate band. I do love the combination to see how your heart reacts to your breath hold and even more important, to your breath up.

When I was first looking for a freedive computer watch, I realized how expensive the heart rate monitor integrated computers were. I quickly deterred away to a freedive specific computer. That app sounds nice for dry monitoring and practice.

It doesn't seem to be on the Apple store.

I got the app STAmina. Great looking interface, CO2, O2 and mixed tables, easy to use. I recommend it. :)

Greetings

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

This looks good, it's more thorough than the previous app I posted. It also has the Wonka tables built in. I've seen quite a bit posted about them.

I have proposed the idea of integrating a heart rate monitor into the StAmina app which would make it perfect. Had a positive experience with the developer in the past when I was suggesting features. Let's see how he will respond to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, for me it is vital to monitor my progress. That is why I am sticking to Unaerobic for now. Make sure you also suggest the compatibility of cheaper BT heart rate sensors since not everyone is into buying a 60 euro heart rate chest strap.

Reactions: Kodama
Yup, for me it is vital to monitor my progress. That is why I am sticking to Unaerobic for now. Make sure you also suggest the compatibility of cheaper BT heart rate sensors since not everyone is into buying a 60 euro heart rate chest strap.
I remember discussing a 'history' function for the StAmina app where you can monitor your progress in a graph. I hope it will make it into a future upgrade.
Very good point maybe we should compile a list of the sensors we hope it can be compatible with.
suggestions?

Reactions: Acidjack
From a technical point of view I don't know how hard it is to integrate all of them so we better make suggestions so efforts can be directed more accurately. I already suggested the Omer, Sporasub and Polar H7 heart rate strap. Any others that should be compatible?

I got a "berry king hearth rate chest strap".
Actually it's for runningt, but it also works great with the Unaerobic app.

I have a Coospo H8 Bluetooth monitor, cheap from China, works like a charm with running apps and the Unaerobic app.

Hi to all ,i am new here so here my trainig tips to do bether dinamic an static... i am training al days some 3 weeks then stop 1 week and from the first day to simulate high altitude training i started to do 60 min or more just one breth to every minute(60 breths to one hour ) then after 2 week of doing this(this is only the first part of the training)in a 3rd week i start after the 10th minute/breth to breth at every 1:20 seconds 3 times(4 min) and then doing this till the end of that hour.....the all ideea is to posibil do 1 hour with brething some 1 breth at every 3 min...my best results till now is 30 min 1min/1bret and a30 min 2min/1 breth every time after one week of resting my capacities are increasing....this is a training wich i make every day from 5 in morning..then after 5 min resting i start a CO2 training some 24 min wich is repeting 2 minuts holds with decreasing from 50 seconds with 5 sec resting time to 25 sec and last round repeating .......anda if i have time doing a O2 table wich starts with hold 1:40 sec increasing 20 seconds 9 runds it gets now at 260 sec but most of the time the laste repit i pass to 320 340 sec and of cours 2 minuts brething between holds.. now i will decrese the brething periods to 100 sec from 120...now i am on my rest week...this trainings i make 2 to 3 times /week ....i make more other trains but this most important .....my opinion this year i think i can get 7 min to start participate to competitions...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT