• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Belize

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

danna

Mar 27, 2023
Hello,
I've done some research online but didn't find what I was really looking for. So hopefully someone can give me some guidance here:)
we'll be diving in Belize in the beginning of May. Here is where I'm torn because we only have 3 days I want to make sure I go to the best spot. Is this in Placentia because of Whaleshark season or is there as much to see more up north near San Pedro and Turneffe Atol? Or is Punata Gordo also a good option? Thank you for every insight you can share:)

Hello,
I've done some research online but didn't find what I was really looking for. So hopefully someone can give me some guidance here:)
we'll be diving in Belize in the beginning of May. Here is where I'm torn because we only have 3 days I want to make sure I go to the best spot. Is this in Placentia because of Whaleshark season or is there as much to see more up north near San Pedro and Turneffe Atol? Or is Punata Gordo also a good option? Thank you for every insight you can share:)
I spent a week up in Ambergris Cay diving with a shop called "Chuck & Robbie's" It was awesome diving. If you go this route, make SURE you do the night dive. It was amazing.

Cheers!
=C=

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT