• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Best ballast for carbon roller to lower recoil

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
You could always tape some lead on it such as wheel balance weights, some are flat glue on types for mag wheels, and see what happens. You can always pull them off.

No but I can see that filling the barrel with a neutrally buoyant material would increase the mass.
Just build your self a woody and sell the carbon !
no importa aunque
No but I can see that filling the barrel with a neutrally buoyant material would increase the mass.
Just build your self a woody and sell the carbon !
Aunque rellene de espuma de poliuretano no flotara mas, solo tendrá un poco más de masa.

Para que un fusil de rodillos vaya bien las gomas deben ser de 16 mm
Roller inverter Italiano 120, Varilla 160mm x 6'5mm diámetro,

Recoil mass is not just about the gun; you're probably 30 times the weight of your gun: use that mass. Lock your elbow straight so the joint is facing up (if you bend your elbow your hand goes up / down rather than to the side), then line up the spear along your forearm through your palm rather than your thumb. This requires holding the handle with your wrist slightly rotated back (some handles are nicer than others). Then line up your whole body behind the spear - like you are landing a knockout left hook. Pic on the left is almost but not quite right, on the right shows how some find a way to miss a fish from 500mm, and in the middle the spear reaction is lined up to try and push against everything I have from my weight belt to what I ate this morning. Feel free to use two hands.

Attachments

• alignment2.png
    alignment2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 263
Reactions: Leander
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT