Friday, December 14, 2018
  • Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 40,000+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 496,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,300+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Best dive flag and buoy - possibly to be used also for snorkeling

Sbiriguda

Feb 19, 2018
Italy
I am considering to purchase a dive buoy with flag. I am not that much into diving alone normally I just go together with others (I don't feel safe). So I actually need it for some occasional use. If possible I would like to recycle the same buoy for different purposes. Not only freediving but also snorkeling on the surface. I would use it mostly to dive in small lakes or in sea beaches close to marine natural reserves with low traffic of people and boats
I am considering something like this

hteas

Mar 9, 2005
Anchorage, AK
The cheap inflatable floats sold online or at dive shops should be plenty good. The link on your post didn't work for me, so don't know what it refers too.