• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Best Resort in Cancun?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Yellsback

Jan 13, 2015
Hello everyone! The majority of my diving has been on the Pacific side of Mexico. My sweet husband has been to Cancún a few times and would like to plan a trip with me soon, as I have never yet been.
I’d appreciate your recommendations for an all-inclusive resort in the Cancún area.

Must-haves: quiet (we are boring, non-partying people) great food and style to keep my sophisticated husband happy, and ability to have excellent snorkeling right from the resort.

Nice-to-have: adults only resort, and it would be cool if I could free dive directly from the resort.

Thank you in advance, as my online research seems to have found an abundance of room/facility/restaurant description...but no mention of how diving from the properties.

If you want quiet and great diving, fly into Cancun and take the bus south to Tulum. Quiet jungle town with amazing Cenotes and warm water ocean diving.

Reactions: Yellsback
Tulum is not a quiet town anymore. I have been there 6 times. There is nice reef and cenotes.
the last time I spent a week also in playa del Carmen, which outside the tourist zone is nice.
from playa you can get a collectivo to tulum etc. go to Cozumel for the day.
the beach in tulum is a few miles from the town.
I have not been to isla mujeres, but diving there could be nice.
I have not been to Cancun apart the airport.

You can find a great hotel and good offers for a hotel in Cancun, on the internet.

You could go to isla mujeres instead. Better diving likely. Just find a hotel and you can go diving in different parts of the island

Reactions: Yellsback
You can find a great hotel and good offers for a hotel in Cancun, on the internet.
You can find a great hotel and good offers for a hotel in Cancun, on the internet. Just try out this website https://bluehouseskis.com/, there you will find great prices and good places for a hotel, for you and your husband. Also you have other options, like searching on the internet for good hotels in Cancun, or watch youtube reviews about places there. Also you indicated that you wanted to dive, so do not forget to add this also in your research. You can also try asking your friends, about similar places they went. Either way, good luck and I hope you will find a pleasant hotel for both of you.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT