• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

best Rob Allen roller conversion , and band hole ballast

sdspearfishing

Mar 20, 2024
I have a Rob Allen Tuna 70cm gun that I use extensively for reefy and bay stuff, I also take it out most times I dive as backup gun. I have been considering converting it to a roller to get a little more power. I was wondering if anyone had experience with the various different conversion kits, some cost twice as much as others and I'm not sure some of the upgrades are worth the cost.

Secondly, I want to ballast my 120 wooden roller. I am trying to think of a way I could use the band hole (I am not running a kicker band and I converted it from 120-single band to 120 single roller) to have some kind of screw together ballasting system. Has anyone made one of these?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT