• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Big dentex video!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Damn!! skateboards strike again!!!
Screwed up a whole summer for me when i was a kid. First place I wound up when the cast came off was diving. :) The first place the skateboard wound up was in the trash like my summer. :)

jim

The good news is that all 6 pieces of the collar bone have consolidated into one area and are growing back together. I had my checkup yesterday. I will heal with full range of motion and will not require any surgery to hook back up tendons and such.

It will be another 4 weeks before I am in the water though. :waterwork

I hit my head so hard on the crash that I was knocked out for almost 10 seconds. I was hoping that I didnt damage my brain but then yesterday I loaned my Riffe Hawaiian with a complete breakaway rig to some guy I met that bought my video who was going on a trip to baja. After he left I thought, "Did I just loan out my favorite gun....?" :duh :duh

Something in me couldnt stand the thought of a freediver in Baja with no gun, Its just not right........ :hmm

The worst part of it is that I am now approaching nerd status with my 10 year old who can drop into empty swimming pools and jump out the other side.

I never thought at 37 that I would be laying on cement surrounded by a gaggle of 11 year olds muttering

"that old guy needs to stay off this side of the park...."

May sound strange but Ill feel better when I get a half dead twitching fish in my hands :)

GTB

Whoah! That's some serious impact. water is much more polite :)

It'll be worth the wait I'm sure.

I'll PM you a list of stuff I'd like to 'borrow' in the meantime.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT