• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Big dentex video!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Damn!! skateboards strike again!!!
Screwed up a whole summer for me when i was a kid. First place I wound up when the cast came off was diving. The first place the skateboard wound up was in the trash like my summer.

jim

The good news is that all 6 pieces of the collar bone have consolidated into one area and are growing back together. I had my checkup yesterday. I will heal with full range of motion and will not require any surgery to hook back up tendons and such.

It will be another 4 weeks before I am in the water though. :waterwork

I hit my head so hard on the crash that I was knocked out for almost 10 seconds. I was hoping that I didnt damage my brain but then yesterday I loaned my Riffe Hawaiian with a complete breakaway rig to some guy I met that bought my video who was going on a trip to baja. After he left I thought, "Did I just loan out my favorite gun....?" :duh :duh

Something in me couldnt stand the thought of a freediver in Baja with no gun, Its just not right........ :hmm

The worst part of it is that I am now approaching nerd status with my 10 year old who can drop into empty swimming pools and jump out the other side.

I never thought at 37 that I would be laying on cement surrounded by a gaggle of 11 year olds muttering

"that old guy needs to stay off this side of the park...."

May sound strange but Ill feel better when I get a half dead twitching fish in my hands

GTB

Whoah! That's some serious impact. water is much more polite

It'll be worth the wait I'm sure.

I'll PM you a list of stuff I'd like to 'borrow' in the meantime.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…