• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Blood pressure crack ?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
For people with heart problems who need to constantly monitor their parameters, like diastolic and systolic pressure, pulse rate, and irregular heartbeat detection, it is very important to find a high-quality and high-precision device. And if the blood pressure monitor will have a compact size and portable design, it provides reliable service in any environment, whether you are at home, working, or away on vacation. How to make the right choice among variants of portable blood pressure monitors?

Ive been Grounded.

No flying until i pass a blood pressure test. This morning it was 140 / 100. The doc says he took into account the anxiety of being in for the medical ( all pilots fear their medicals pushing up the Bp )

I'm 36 , 185cm and 110 KG. prolly 5 kg too much in my opinion of when i look and feel the best, but if you consult the BMI indexes, I should be 84 KG. NO way.

I far exceed the other average lung test, Hearing test, sight tests and ECG parameters etc

Next wednesday i am being monitored with a device that i have to wear for 24 hours. The black box is worn on my belt and records the BP every 20 minutes. The data is then analysed. If i fail this, i'm grounded until i get it right.

What can i do to crash my BP leading up to and especially for the 24 hour test ? I need an instant, over the counter "crack" for this thing. I cannot afford to fail this.

What can i do long term to keep this stable. ?

I dont eat much salt at all but do eat plenty ( prolly excessive) red meat, chicken, and dairy products and salads. I also am the most stressed person in the world workwise.

Thanks.

Skin.
and i have 240/120 and heart rate 36 and i am diving

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT